Creative Arts has a packed Spring schedule of arts events. Check out our calendar:
- Creative Arts in SFUSD's Arts Festival Celebration at the Asian Art Museum, Opening Reception March 5, 5pm-8pm. Checkout art by our 4th grade and our 6th graders Tobias, Kiran and Sophie. The Exhibit can be viewed without paying admission to the museum. The museum's hours are 10 - 5 daily and is located at 200 Larkin Street, next to the Main Library.
- ”We are Changemakers" Art Happening at SkunkFunk on Friday, March 6. Families, please join us at 302 Valencia St from 5:30pm-8pm for a kid-friendly event. Not only will there be 1st grade art, the CACS rock band performance at 5:30pm, light refreshments & clothing for sale, but also Balloon Artist Mr. Shap and Face Painter Yabette Alfaro will join in the fun! 50% of sales to support Creative Arts.
- Student Exhibition of Learning at the California Academy of Sciences! We received an exciting request to exhibit at the Academy of Sciences the Week of March 16. Our students will provoke visitors to interact with their classroom learning around the rainforest, plants and the ocean.
- The CACS Spring Show: An Evening of Dance at the Cowell Theatre in Fort Mason. Mark your calendars for Thursday, April 30. Performance times: 6pm/grades K-3; 7:30pm/grades 4-8.
- May is Arts Month! showcasing what we love about the Arts with performances by AfricanSoque, and other visiting artists, our music classes and Visual Arts workhops. Schedule to be posted in April.
- Exhibition of Learning: Thursday, May 14, 5:30pm-7:30pm. Join us as we share what we have learned this past semester through interactive displays and performances.
Mark your calendars and join us for our celebration of the arts!